About the Finn in the other end of the cable

Eastern Finland, Finland
Hello and thank you for visiting my blog! I'm DW and I'm 19 years old Finnish guy who has grown carnivorous plants since 2009 alongside with orchids, bromeliads, cacti and chilies. Besides growing plants I keep this blog, take photos, cook, read books and watch movies. At the moment I'm highschool graduate studying audiovisual communication in career college. For contacts my e-mail address is kihokki01[at]gmail[dot]com. You can also find here my grow list and want list

Monday, July 01, 2013

The great poll!

Howdy again. I just can't keep you from spamming.

Today I added a poll which will unofficially answer the question that many people have wondered about: What is the best carnivorous genera? To make it a bit easier for you to give your opinion you can choose multiple genera. You have time to vote until end of the year and in the next year I will make a bi-ig update of your most liked genera. Vote your favorite genera and prepare for a surprise.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment