About the Finn in the other end of the cable

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

+ 1000 pageviews! Thank you!

Hi everybody. Thanks for over one thousand pageviews! I didn't guess that my blog would achieve this much pageviews in this time and traffic from so many countries.

In this week I saw some of the most beautiful displays of Pinguicula that I've ever seen. Click here to look at the pics. Those top 6 pictures in that forum post are totally amazing.

To celebrate this ammount of pageviews I will make a big, Big, BIG picture update to next blog post.

Thank you for viewing my blog.

+ If anyone is interested, I'm selling seeds of D. intermedia Gran Sabana, Venezuela with a price of 3,10€ including 20 seeds, shipping and paypal fees.
For details email me at kihokki01[at]gmail.com
Shipping only in EU!

No comments:

Post a Comment